Writers of fiction, poetry, lyrics, screenplays and life stories come from diverse backgrounds. For the past three years a small group has met weekly to write together, offering criticism and support to whoever stopped by. Over 200 different people have dropped by; we learned something from each one of them. Most of the people who found us had already written for years- some even published.

If this is something that interests you, join us! We meet every Wednesday, from 9 AM - 10:30 at the Jesus Center on Park Avenue.



Saturday, June 7, 2014

Scariness

    There's a roadside sign idiots use for target practice, on the further side is a row of homes, my trailer included. There used to be almond trees in the field but they were cut down, now I am wide open. The distance is long, maybe a mile, my neighbors and I are probably safe. But who knows?
    The sign is for a business that no longer exists. I think I'm going to take it down and remove the target.
Bet the Sheriff comes by and messes with me for vandalism or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment